David J. Bookbinder
Find balance, build resilience, and expand your heart with this unique, visually stunning guide to successfully traversing the hills and valleys of human experience. Psychotherapist, photographer and near-death survivor David J. Bookbinder brings his talent for personal transformation to his readers. Combining potent, pragmatic essays in the lineage of Carl Jung with 52 award-winning Flower Mandala images, David both shows and tells the tale of a spiritual seeker who, having traversed his own winding path toward awakening, now guides others to find balance, build resilience, overcome fear, and expand their hearts.
Cendrine Marrouat is a photographer, social media blogger and trainer, French instructor, and author living in Canada. She is the founder of two blogs:
– Social Media Slant helps photographers figure out the basics of social media.
– Cendrine Marrouat Photography displays her photographic work.
In 2015, Cendrine was recognized a Top 100 Business Blogger by BuzzHUMM. Social Media Slant also made Fit Small Business’ Best Small Business Blogs of 2015 & 2016 lists.
Cendrine has authored two social media books:
– ”The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips” (2012) – https://www.amazon.com/Little-Big-eBook-Blogging-Generation-ebook/dp/B007PYGE36
– ”The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win” (2014) – https://www.amazon.com/Little-eBook-Social-Media-Audiences-ebook/dp/B00KAQZJ28. It was awarded a 2015 Small Business Book Award in the Social Media Category.
Cendrine has self-published five collections of poetry and a spoken word CD. She is also the author of three photography books:
– ”When the Mind Travels: A Poetic Journey into Photography” (2015) – https://www.amazon.com/When-Mind-Travels-Cendrine-Marrouat/dp/1320428533
– ”Life’s Little Things – Les petites choses de la vie” (2016) – http://www.blurb.ca/b/6898755-life-s-little-things
– ”Life’s Little Things: The Quotes” (2017) – http://www.blurb.com/b/8016212-life-s-little-things.
You can find the blurb about my latest book at http://creativeramblings.com/book-3/